- Diameter: 75.5mm
- Width: 62.5mm
- Contact Patch: 62.5mm
A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Finely-calibrated width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners.
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
A giant step forward in race wheel engineering
• Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
• Bearing seat offset 6.5% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.